Between Conference Shananigans



How come I can sit through 3 hours of church every week, but when it's time for conference I can't keep my eyes open? Brad seems to think it's because of the pillow, blanket, laying on the couch combination. Maybe.

On Sunday morning we always start with either cinnamon rolls or coffee cake made by Brad. Then we hurry downstairs watch the first session and just hope we can hear conference above the "Bedlamites". As soon as it is over, we run upstairs and make a mad dash for the kitchen. Everything is fair game. We eat snacks and get something started for dinner after conference.

This time we added a few new traditions. First, dress Jett up like a girl. Then grab a jar, fill with water, add play fish and ta-da we have a new pet! Finally play dress ups with Barbies and Liv dolls for a while in the tent, but still they end up naked.

Now we're ready for the final session of conference.

Comments

Katy said…
Who is that kid in the dress? Is it a neighbor kid? I love your blog! some day I hope I can have a blog like yours! Hey can you do mine?

Popular Posts