Our week in review

There are so many things that I want to remember, and I know I will forget. So I say to myself, you need to write that down. Pretty soon, I have a head full of things that I don't want to forget, and know I need to write down, but can't quite find the time. Meanwhile, more and more things are happening, and I keep adding to the list, and then the list is far too long and then, well, then I can't remember anymore.

I want to remember these moments. All of them, because for some reason, I am so aware that this is going to end. And some days, that knowledge saves the lives of my children. And then on the other days, it makes me kind of nostalgic for what hasn't even happened yet. They are still here, so why am I missing the grownups that they aren't yet? Am I the only crazy one around here? (That so doesn't need a response.)




Just one question here. Where's the mama supposed to sleep? Our bed seems to get smaller and smaller the more kids we have. So one word of advice to those who aren't married. Buy the biggest bed you can find while you still have money! They are awfully cute when they sleep though.





I know you can't really see the cashew in Braley's hand, but there is. I've never paid attention to  it's shape, but it's kind of shaped like a phone. So as she's eating nuts, she's saying, "Ring Ring! Hello." If you haven't noticed, we definitely support food as phones.


What parent doesn't think their kids are geniuses? But come on he really is. We like to start them young around here. Then they can graduate and go to college when they're six or seven. (No wonder I'm so worried about the time going too fast.)



Brooks kept telling me his ear hurt, he had a fever and would cry off and on. I really thought it would just go away. Poor little guy ended up with a broken ear drum. I guess he really didn't feel good.


German Pancake. Yummy!


Last, but not least. Smitty's. I love Smitty's! I remember going with my family to Smitty's and it was probably old then. So, now it's really old and I'm pretty sure that it hasn't changed at all. When we were waiting for a table because Saturday mornings are always busy, Regan and I couldn't help noticing the three leaf clovers hanging from the lights. We thought it was silly that they weren't four leaf clovers. Aren't they supposed to be lucky? Regan decided that the guy who bought them must have decided that the four leaf clovers were too expensive so he just got the three leaf clovers. I had no idea that lucky clovers would cost more. But then again, better quality luck should cost more. And in this economy, who could afford more expensive luck?

Comments

Shaina said…
there's no dacee whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat not fair

Popular Posts