Brooks had a birthday....months ago


Brooks has been waiting so patiently for me to post about his birthday. I tried to talk him into staying five, but so far he's pretty sure that six is going to be pretty cool too, so he won't take the deal. I guess he is right. He's so great at five, six is going to be fantastic!

Five things I love about Brooks

1. He loves the color orange and is loyal to the Bengals.
2. When I tuck him in, he says, "See you in the morning", and I say "I can hardly wait" and then he laughs and says, "You always say that".
3. When he gets out of the van, he always steps aside and lets the girls go first, and says "Ladies first."
4. He opens my door when we are out and about, even though I am still getting everyone else in and buckled.
5.He always reminds me of things that have happened and then says "Good times. GOOD TIMES"!

We're so lucky to have this little guy. Love you Brooksy Boo!

Comments

Popular Posts