"Haveto's" and "Wantto's"

We all have a list, maybe not written, but we all have one. On one side it's the haveto's, and the other side it's the wantto's. Mine looks something like this.

Haveto's
Scrub the toilet
Change dirty diapers
Laundry

Wantto's
Eat chocolate...all the time
Play hide and seek (really and I'm not just letting them hide and not seeking)
Take pictures and write on my blog

Everyone's list is different. For example on Braley's list, I'm pretty sure the toilet is pretty high on her wantto list. Crazy kid.

Somehow this blog has started to slip from my wantto list up onto the haveto list. Here's an example of how that goes. " I really wantto  write about  how much I love it when Braley sits under the high chair with her doll, her purse, pink hat and the car keys, and pretends she's in a car. But then I would haveto write about the past three months and why I haven't blogged and where we have been and then I would haveto find pictures to go with it, which by the way, I have hundreds! And then I would haveto....blah blah blah."

And I tried but I so wasn't feeling it. So I'm putting this back on my wantto list. I'm not going to post pictures, I'm not going to bore you with a mile long travel list, but let me just say, we had an awesome summer. We're glad to be in our new home and every box is unpacked! And now my blog is officially back on my wantto list.

Comments

Shaina said…
that was awsome woo hoo love dacee

Popular Posts