Monetary Mischief and Other Silly "Tales"


It's official. Braley has moved from the kitchen, to my room. In the kitchen she poured my money down the drain. Wasting brand new boxes of cereal or whatever else she could find. I got so good at clearing the counters she moved on. This morning she found my money drawer and she decided to dump it out all over the floor. I'm seeing a pattern here. When I found her quietly crouching on my floor tearing open rolls of money and dumping it in little piles I almost laughed. Almost. She had a great time I'm sure. 

At lunch time, Dacee and Regan were sitting at the bar eating pizza. Sitting near by was a measuring tape and three books for Dacee to read during quiet time. Dacee just couldn't decide which book to choose. Regan picked up the measuring tape and measured each book. They were all exactly the same size. Five chapters long. 
We all chuckled a bit and then Regan said, "Why did the girl measure her books?" and the answer is...."To see how long they were!" I did laugh this time. It's just one laugh after another around here.

Comments

Anonymous said…
waiting for more. -Cheryl

Popular Posts