I think I lost a month...

Seriously. I remember March 31, my last post, and then I only have a wispy memory of April. Where or where did the month go? Here is a quick rundown. 
      


     *Dacee was baptized on April 10. That was great and a little bit weird. How can she be so old? Maybe I       lost  more than one month... We had a great time with cousins and family afterward. Since Dacee has a new hobby taking pictures she had lots of fun photographing everyone and making fun little video clips. Sadly, I couldn't figure out how to download them and they are all lost. A moment of silence please for the lost images.

     *We attended the annual ISU spring game in Pocatello. We spent the day with Grandma and Grandpa, the girls visited some old friends (the friends weren't old) watched a little football and had dinner at Applebee's. We ended the day touring Andy's great little apartment. Newly weds are so fun to be with...it reminds you of the early years and how fun those were. And then you get to go home to the life you've built together this far and be so grateful for all the in between.

    *I spent a couple days in Boise with a good friend for a photography workshop thingy. That was fun! I learned that I am not young enough to stay up past 10:30, and that's even a little too late for me. I learned a few other things too. 

     *Last weekend Brad took the kids to a car show with Grandpa. Saw lots of old cars (the cars really were old) and ate popcorn. They were very impressed. They kept telling me they sat in a car that was over a hundred years old. A REAL car. Over a hundred years old. Now that is impressive.
When everyone came home, Brooks was sitting on the couch with Grandma, and he asked if they could go play freeze tag. Grandma quickly replied that she was too old to run anymore. It didn't take him long to come up with the idea that they could just play walk-freeze tag. Now how could you argue with that. So out they all went to the backyard. I have to say, Grandma spent a lot of time frozen, and I think she was the only one who remembered that it was walk-freeze tag.    


 

Comments

Popular Posts