Post #1 is done!!

So I have put off writing a blog for so long because I wasn't sure what to write or where to even start. The first is always the hardest. And now I have done the first post. It's done. And now I can really begin. Who nows what will fill this blog. But what fun it will be to look back and remember today, when today is gone.

For Christmas Brad gave me an online scrapbooking class. Looooove it! (For any of you who "watch" Dragon Tales on PBS, I said that like Weezy.) I have been working on a few layouts and this is one of my favorites. Boy this is crazy! I just finished posting a pic on my blog. How fun is that.



Comments

Shandy said…
girl! your photogrpahy in this rocks!!!! Looooooooove it!! (said in my best weezy voice!) LOL

and an excellent LO too!
Audriana Payne said…
ok so basically i LOVE your blog!!

Popular Posts