Grateful.


Yesterday, I was trying to finish up my menu for a whole month, not an easy task for me, and I was feeling a bit overwhelmed. A little unappreciated because I had so much to do and blah, blah, blah. When I happened to click over to MSN homepage and I saw an article about Haiti. People are really suffering and facing really big life problems.
Suddenly, I was so grateful that my biggest problem for the day was whether or not I was going to get my menu done and a list made today, or tomorrow. Wow! It didn’t seem so bad that my kids were being a little crazy and the dishes weren’t done, and I had a huge pile of dirty laundry. Because I have a home, and we are safe. So thank you Heavenly Father for dirty dishes, crazy wonderful kids, and lots of dirty laundry and a safe house to live with it all in.

Comments

Popular Posts