Brooks and Jerry


Who doesn’t remember the old cartoon Bugs Bunny? I love the one about the little Martian guy when he gets caught by an abominable snowman or something (it’s been a few years since I have actually seen it, just stay with me.) And he said, “I’m going to love him and hug him and call him George!” Do you remember that? That is the first thing that came to mind when I saw Brooks walking slowly out of my bedroom one day. I asked him what he was doing and he said taking this upstairs. Well, of course I asked, what is “this”? 

It’s an ant, see.
Oh, OK. Does he have a name?
Yeah, it’s Jerry.
What are you going to do with Jerry?
Maybe I’ll put him right here on the couch so he can watch TV.
NO! Why don’t you take him upstairs and play? 
Somehow on the way upstairs Jerry got lost. Poor Jerry!
What’s so great, depending on your point of view, is that we have several Jerry’s. And they live in my bathroom. A never ending supply of friends for a little four year old boy. The next time I saw Brooks walking slowly, I was ready. I grabbed the camera for a shot of the two friends together. And the funniest thing happened. He got lost. So this is actually Jerry #3. The plan this time, to take Jerry for a ride in his car. Welcome Jerry, to your new home.Where is Jerry today? We don’t know, he keeps getting lost.

Comments

Shandy said…
great shot!
and that is too hilarious!

Popular Posts