Photo Challenge


   There is something that I love about taking pictures. I don’t know what it is, but it started with our first digital point and shoot. I found this world that I could be creative in. And I love it! I never would have called myself creative. My stick figures don’t even turn out right. But taking photos is exciting and fun. And when I download the files onto my computer I feel a little…giddy. Once again, I loooooove it.


  I found a blog, http://paisleepress.blogspot.com/  and each Friday they are going to have a challenge to encourage all the wannabe’s, like me, to be better with a camera. I did it. The first challenge was to take 75 shots of the same thing and post it somewhere. So, here it is. I did it! I loved it! Check it out if you want to join. You might really like it.


Comments

Shandy said…
love this!!!!
definitely going to check them out! sounds like a lot of fun!

Popular Posts