It's GREAT to be 8!


Did you know that:



The symbol 8 means eternity or infinity as it has no start and no end.


Pool is played with 15 balls; the most important ball is the black ball, numbered 8.

The number '8' is the atomic number of oxygen.

Members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints believe that humans are responsible for their own actions and sins by the age of 8.  

Eight is the third number that stays the same when written upside down.

According to Indian mythology, the Earth is supported on the backs of eight white elephants. 



Marler's love School House Rock and we love the number 8.



And last but not least...Regan is 8!!!



Comments

stacey said…
Hi Shaina,
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment. One of my desires is that I am "real" and that my photos are the same, so your compliment means so much to me! I don't think I really have a secret, though! I always have my camera handy, I look for those real life and true moments, and I snap. Just keeping taking photos and I know you'll capture some wonderful moments...in fact, I've looked a bit at your blog and it looks like you already have!
-Stacey

Popular Posts