Sweet little Noah

This little guy is the sweetest! I was a little afraid that we were going to get some crazy baby that cried all the time and wanted to be held every waking second. (Not that it's bad, huh, Katy....) Luckily for me, maybe not for Noah, we got this calm, content, smiley, chubby, happy, sweet little angel. I could have gone on and on with the adjectives, but thought I'd save you some time. Once he catches on that he gets set down and sometimes forgotten, he might start making some noise. Sorry Noah, the squeaky wheel gets the grease. And we've got four really squeaky wheels ahead of you. So for now, I am enjoying a wheel that just goes round and round, quietly.
  He did surprise me when he got his two bottom teeth a couple of weeks ago. But like I said, he's such a good baby, I didn't even suspect anything until they were almost through. Sneaky little guy. Do you think he's going to morph into the crazy baby at about 18 months? I guess if he does it will be OK because we are already so in love with him that we will keep him anyway.

Comments

Katy said…
Is that some crack about my kids?!? Noah is sooo cute and I can't believe he has two teeth. Bryn is just barelly getting her second one now, and her first one only popped up a couple of weeks ago.

Popular Posts